Sunday, March 20, 2022

The Lords' Day & Family Dinner in the Hills... March 20

Quiet Time...
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, 
declares the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, 
so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭55:8-9‬ 

*****
Dad was up... :-)


Took care of his morning needs and made him a Breakfast Burrito...
His suite...


Then settled in with my loves...


...til 6... made the beds and fed the fur kids...
Max has his own little high dining area so the dogs won't bother him...
they would LOVE to eat his cat food :-)


Out at dawn...
with their usual warm oatmeal and fermented fruit from the kefir...



Two duck eggs...


Baby chicklets enjoying their breakfast...



Big moon at dawn...


Lanny had already headed to church so I made Dad some French Toast Sticks...


Made brownies for our dessert today...


And spaghetti sauce is simmering on the stove...


Sunday morning sleepers...


Brownies are done and cooling...
so out to play with the chickies some more...
Maggie wants to go SO bad but I just don't 
want them snacking on chicken droppings...
YUCK!!



Dust bath IN the duck house.
We are going to make them another covered dust bath 
out in the open yard so they can get lots of sun!


The ducks LOVE the pond already...



Hoorah!!! They're Here!



James said "is this the Christmas picture?"...
we missed Christmas pictures this year :-(



Sylvia Faye!


Circle up!
Prayer time!






Spaghetti, French Bread, Salad and Brownies!


Sylvia sure loves her Papaw... he's having some back issues 
and carrying her around probably doesn't help, 
but she is just too adorable to ignore :-)




Sylvia hardly lets James out of her sight!
Today she said Memaw for Mom, Mimi for me and Papaw for Lanny.
She knows her colors too...




This was her silly face... she really did like my spaghetti!


She did leave her Papaw just long enough for me 
to take her out into the backyard...
to see the "chickies and duckies"!




...and find rocks!




She wanted to get IN the duck pond :-)






She also liked the swing...


Lanny headed back to church at 4... I have been out observing my flock...
watching chickens is extremely relaxing... all the little sweet sounds they make...

I made Mom and Dad some Chicken Noodle Soup for their "supper"...
I'll put my jammies on and wait for Lanny to get home around 7:30...
Maybe part of a movie, maybe not...
I'll let you know.

Mom starts week two of radiation tomorrow. 
So far no side affects, and no real problems.
I'll take Dad about the same time for his Pulmonary check up, 
and weather permitting, Lanny and I will play in the chicken yard... 
working on the pond and cleaning up the garden area.

Goodnight Y'all...
Love to each and every one of you, precious family and friendsl!!
God bless and Sweet Dreams!
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‚πŸ “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...