Thursday, March 17, 2022

Thursday in the Green Mountains... March 17

Quiet Time...

“Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love Him.”
‭‭James‬ ‭1:12

*****

Dad got up as I was getting his stuff together. I think he can see when I turn on the living room light (which is why I don't turn it on until I have my contacts in and I've finished my morning ablutions :-))...


Took care of Daddy...
He had a Breakfast Burrito for first breakfast :-)
I sat down with Maggie and Murphy.
Lanny didn't get up until 5...


Mitzi on her futon...


Had to move Max out to make the bed, as usual :-)


The chickens enjoyed their warm fermented oatmeal...


Made Fried Eggs, Sausage and Toast for Dad and Lanny's Second Breakfast...
Lanny always eats early as well: yogurt or a bowl of cereal so this is his second too...



The ducks didn't lay this morning... very unusual.
And right away Gabbyn started digging around in the coop...
I knew she was going to lay an egg in there ...


And sure enough... it was a deep nest so I will have to really keep a close watch 
that eggs don't get lost in there...


Bread Day...



Ready for first rise...


Dad's last Physical Therapy visit...
he is discharged unless we need them again.



Ready to shape for second rise...





Two Pearl Whites (Popcorn and Sugar) and Goldie...


Made some brownies for Mom to take to Radiology tomorrow.
They are all so nice at Thompson Cancer Survival Center.
I went there for my radiation back in 2005. 
I took brownies and cupcakes to them when I went. 
What they do is definitely a ministry!


Goldie and Coppertina are dust bathing IN the Duck House again :-)


Awwww, I had to save a frog caught in the water pan...
the sides were too slick for him to get out.
I LOVE frogs!!


One of the Maran's laid again.
Makes 5 eggs total today...


Daddy has been throwing up all afternoon... he doesn't have a fever. I gave him some nausea medicine and he hasn't thrown up since... I have had some stomach issues all day myself but no nausea... say a prayer for him especially... it's very hard for him to maneuver around, if you know what I mean...

Lanny is working hard on the pond... the ducks are in and out splashing around.
They highly approve!!


I warmed up some barbecue from the freezer and we had BBQ Sandwiches for Supper... Dad was in the bed still feeling poorly, but NOT throwing up, at least.
I'll make him some chicken noodles soup later...


Lanny took me out in the MULE for about 30 minutes just to get away :-)
So beautiful, all seasons!


That's the top of our big barn over there...


Lanny is in the shower...
Dishes are washed, puppy piles are up,
everything is put away and we are ready to finish Avatar.

I will put the chicks and ducks up at dusk.

Mom is feeling tired but no other problems with the radiation treatments.
And she LOVES all the doctors and technicians there at Thompson.
That helps!
And tomorrow she will take them some yummy brownies :-)

Goodnight Family and Friends!
God bless and Sweet Dreams!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‚πŸ “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...