Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Tuesday on the Hill... March 8

Quiet Time...

“She opens her hand to the poor and reaches out her hands to the needy.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭31:20

*****‬

Dad was up:
Inhaler, meds, thermos, cup...
Two little Sausage Biscuits :-)


Lanny slept in til around 5 so I had a VERY Quiet Time...
I prefer the whole pack tho :-)


YES!!! The Almost Whole Pack...
...not Mitzi and Max, but they made their choice :-)


Maggie would NEVER miss pack time!


Mitzi was on the futon when I went in to make the bed...


Max had to be removed from the bed :-)
of course....


I was baby talking her and she was being cute...
she RARELY does this so it's a big deal :-)


Awwwww, looooooook....


I decanted the milk kefir and the water kefir...


I make a half gallon for Robbie every other day and for us.
These men drink a LOT! But its SO good for them...
Probiotic!!


Headed out at day break...
Maggie loves it, but she is starting to scare the feathered kids with her excitement.
I may need to leave her in the dog yard til they get out and settled...


Mitzi runs them a bit as well...
my old girls were used to it but the new ladies are a bit nervous...



They like the cracked corn scratch...


I had two duck eggs but one was broken...
I don't know if they got spooked when Maggie peeked in 
and maybe one of them stepped on it...
Sure don't want broken eggs... another reason I may not let the dogs out 
til everyone is out of their houses...


Nothing wasted...
Goldie ate it right up!


I soak/ferment oats overnight for my babies...
lots of good stuff in it and they love it.
The ferment adds some probiotics...
even chickens need probiotics :-)



I love to watch them out the kitchen window...


Made the men some Pancakes and Sausage for Second Breakfast.


Poured some wheat sprouts out for the chickies and ducks...
they like those too!


Took Daddy back to the Eye Center at 9 
to make sure the Shingles did not go into the eye.
Great news!! Everything is AOK!!



Came home to a sweet little stash in the egg box.
These are from Popcorn, Sugar and Goldie...


Had Open Face Toasted Turkey and Cheese Sandwiches for lunch.
Lanny had to work at the church for a couple hours so he missed lunch with us but he ate some left over soup and a sandwich I saved for him when he got home...


I sat down with the fur kids for a few minutes while my bread was rising...
they love to pile on and around me...



Put the bread in to bake...
Then headed out to check on the kids...


The Camelia is getting ready to bust out all over!


Bread's done!


I don't know if you can see it, but my lettuce and spinach is coming up!!


Look REALLY close :-)
little green sprouts!


Bucky is coaxing the girls to lay their eggs!!!
Willow is in the far right box and Coconut is waiting in line...



The little sounds he makes are SO cute!



Mom and I went down at 3 to pick Sadie up at the Bus Stop...
passed the Camels on the way...


Helllllllooooooo!


Sadie is growing up WAY too fast!


Checked the nest boxes when I got home and I guess Bucky's coaxing worked!!
Coconut and Willow laid their eggs :-)
Seven eggs today (counting the one broken duck egg :-( )


For supper we had Fried Butterfly Shrimp, Fish Sticks, Buttered Garlic Noodles, Green Beans, Slaw and my Bread... Cake for Dessert...



Robbie joined us a bit late so he isn't in the picture...

Sadie's ride will be here around 6.
Lanny is already in his Jammies...

I had a little bit of trouble getting the feathered kids to bed last night but nothing to complain about... I will be getting 6 new very young ladies tomorrow and I am sure that will add some excitement to the mix... I will let you know how tonight goes and we will play tomorrow night by ear!!
:-)

Tonight we will watch Thor Ragnarok... 
I didn't like it the first time we watched it, but it's grown on me over time :-)
I love the Marvel line up ...

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless and Sweet Dreams






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... June 25

Quiet Time...  🐑♥️ “Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth. Iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens an...