Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Wednesday in the Wood... March 9

Quiet Time...

“Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth.”

‭‭1 John‬ ‭3:18‬

*****

Dad wasn't up... 


I got all his stuff together...
but he didn't get up until 7:30!!!
He fell last night, didn't hurt anything but he has a couple bruises on his arm.
I gave him a Tylenol and told him to go to bed and not get up...
...ya think that worked? :-)


Study Time with most of my pack...


At 6 when I went in to make the bed
Mitzi and Max were in there... Mitzi on the futon...


Max in the bed :-)


I took him in and laid him in his Daddy's arms.
He was purring up a storm and went right back to sleep.
He is NOT spoiled :-)


I fed the fur kids at their usual time...
after next week it will be a little later with time change.
Maybe they won't drive me crazy if I am a few minutes late :-)

Sprouting some grains, lentils, and beans for the chickens AND for salads :-)


Meds day... getting Mom and Dad's meds ready for the week...


At day break I headed out to the chickens and ducks...



Actually, there are two eggs here... one is buried...




They like their fermented oats...


I made Dad and Lanny Fried Eggs, Sausage and Toast for Breakfast...


A Goldie egg...
and later one of the Pearl Whites...
I think the cold spell slowed the others down a bit...


Dad's Physical Therapist came and put him thru the paces...
Amazingly he isn't sore today after that fall...




I set out some tuna, crackers, chips, salsa, and Vienna sausages for a light lunch...
After the workout and lunch, Dad decided it was time for a nap... Max joined him...


Lanny and I also thought it best to doze a little after lunch...
took a short nap before going out and working in the chicken yard...


So, at 2 our new friend Allison brought six young ladies to me...
we at first put them in a little enclosure to acclimate them slowly...
 but when I went back to check they were GONE!
They decided they wanted to be out there with the big kids!




Robbie joined us for dinner...
Panko Chicken Breasts, Normandy Veggies and Dinner Fries
with Pudding for Dessert...


Goldie looks like she could be their Mama :-)


So cute... they are still so little that they peep!
*****

So kitchen is clean. Lanny is in the shower.
We are going to put our Jammies on and at dusk we will put on our chicken boots and head out to see if we can get ALL those chickens into the coop!!!
I'll let you know tomorrow...
Last night it was pretty easy with the first group so tonight we will get them in and then try to catch the little ones and put them in all at once... At least that is the plan :-)

Oh tonight in our Marvel series we will watch Ant Man and the Wasp...

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless and Sweet Dreams!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...