Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Wednesday in the Wet Wood... March 23

Quiet Time...

“For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and his ears are open to their prayer. But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.””
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭3:12

*****
Dad didn't get up until around 4:30...


So everything except his biscuit was ready and waiting...
it's also meds day so I will do the weekly meds a little later this morning...


It was raining so Mitzi was sticking close...


Either with me or with her Daddy...


Had to move the cat to make the bed, of course...
he was trying to look cute!


Fed the kids... they think they are starving if it hits 6:30!!


Out at day break... it was actually sunrise 
but was raining and so cloudy that the motion lights came on...
the chicks didn't mind the rain at all!!


They came right out with the big kids for corn and oatmeal...


My two duck eggs!


Fed my men Eggs, Sausage and Toast...


It's been raining off and on all day 
so I haven't been outside as much to take pictures...

Mom had her 8th treatment today and is still having no ill effects.
I fed Lanny, Mom and me some Homemade Cheese Pocket Pies I was experimenting with and made Dad a Chicken Sandwich with chips and Salsa... 
he likes plain old stuff :-)
Then Lanny and I rested for a bit.


United Medical came with Dad's Conserving unit to try out 
before he gets the Inogen Device for his oxygen.
It only puts out oxygen when you breathe in through the nose, not continuous. 
His nose was so dry from the continuous flow and he was having more nose bleeds than normal... this is also a very quiet unit. Mom likes that :-)

Awww... look what I found when I did get outside!
Popcorn, Sugar, Goldie and Coconut left their gifts...


The babies haven't minded light rain but there was a burst of very heavy wind and rain and they huddled in their little Tote :-) Actually, it's a big tote... 
I had to find a larger one than at first because they are nearly twice the size 
they were last week! I cannot believe I have only had them two weeks!


I was making up a salad for our supper 
and of course the chickens wanted salad too...
they really like lettuce!


For Supper we had Butterfly Shrimp, Tater Rounds, Yams, Peas & Carrots and Yogurt and Peaches for Dessert...



Lanny picked up the puppy landmines, the kitchen is clean and the dishes are in the dishwasher, I put all the chickens' food containers away, so later I will just take them a little shredded cheese and close the door for the night.
They have been going to bed with no problems at all!!

Lanny is in his shop piddling and I may go over to see Cash or say hi to the horses, but I am ready to settle down on the couch with my pack...

Tonight we will watch another Denzel Washington movie...
The Siege... oops, Lanny just told me it is DΓ© JΓ‘vu.....
maybe The Siege tomorrow night :-)

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless and Sweet Dreams!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... September 29

Quiet Time Bible Study...  πŸ“–πŸ™πŸ» “So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the house...