Monday, May 9, 2022

Monday in the Mountains... May 9

Quiet Time...

“fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”
Isaiah‬ ‭41:10‬

*****

Mom woke me up around 2 because Daddy said he couldn't breathe... His oxygen levels were perfect... I think he was having a panic attack. 
He was breathing TOO much and hyperventilating! 
I finally calmed him down and by that time it was "time to get up" :-)

I gave him his meds and coffee and a Breakfast Burrito 
and I started my day from that point on in the usual manner :-)



Lanny got up around 4:30 and joined us...


At 6 I made the bed and fed the fur kids 
and headed out at daybreak...
as usual :-)









Mom usually sleeps til about 7/7:30 and I then take her meds in and fix her coffee and ice water. 
I make her bed and help her with anything she needs...
as her back is feeling better I don't have to do as much for her...

*****

Went over to give the horses some carrots and passed Paula's gorgeous Iris'...



Takoda and Dandy are ALWAYS ready for carrots!





Decanted the water kefir...
I do the milk kefir every day...


Dad slept thru breakfast so I just gave him some Cheese Crackers to hold him til lunch!


Rendering the rest of the pork fat...




The hens cannot make up their minds today :-)


Lanny is enclosing the garden space 
with chicken wire around the back and making a gate...



Gabby loves to swim when we are back here watching her...
she must know how relaxing it is!


Sugar...






Popcorn and Sugar...


This is Goldie...


She laid her egg along side Willows green one...


I made us some Fried Baloney Sandwiches for lunch 
and Lanny and I just sat down for a few minutes to rest... 
he wanted to finish the gate and then go down the hill to run some errands...


Popcorn enjoying a very vigorous dust bath!!



The babies sunning in the coop door...




Look at these little cuties! They are so tiny... smaller than my little fingernail 
but nearly ready to leave the pond. They are tree frogs 
but there are a lot of bigger tads in there that must be toads.




Daddy was napping in the chair in the Big Bay Doorway!!!


So, now I am ready to start planting some stuff...
for sure some tomatoes and cucumbers and my Walking Egyptian Onions, 
but the rest I have to think about :-)


Lanny bought these year before last for Mother's Day... 
they are growing beautifully...

Mother's Day KnockOuts!!



We had left over Kraut, Wieners, Taters and Carrots 
with a few extra wieners added in...
Green Beans and Beets, Salad and Rolls...


Mom came in a sat at the table with us...


I am beat since I've been up since 2 and was awakened in a panic!!
So it will probably be an early night.

I have cleaned up the kitchen, Lanny picked up the piles and mowed the back yard.
I have put away the outside feed and I am in my jammies!

I think I will try to stream "The Most Reluctant Convert", the story of C.S. Lewis... 
I LOVE C.S. Lewis as you probably know, and I am sure it will be a good story!!

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless us EVERY ONE!!!
Sweet Dreams!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‚πŸ “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...