Saturday, May 21, 2022

Saturday on the Mountain... May 21

Quiet Time...

“Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, 
that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭4:16‬

*****
Dad was up...
I got him situated...


...then headed for the couch...


We had 90 plus minutes of uninterrupted study time...
and then I had to run Max out of the bed, of course, to make it at 6...


Fed the pups and Max their breakfast and then headed out to the fowl...




Two duck eggs, but even in the low light I knew one was a little different...


Penny let this one loose a little too soon :-)
I was pretty little...
I broke it and gave it back to them...


Morning moon up there...




Went out the front to see the horses...



Carrot time...





Decanted the water kefir (Sparkley)...


And made some Eggs, Sausage and Toast for Dad and Lanny...




The fish are STILL at it!
The water is so dirty because they are tearing up the plants trying to lay eggs...
still don't see any fry but I am sure it won't be long!



Lanny heading down the driveway to mow and eat weeds...


The Farier is here doing Dandy and Takoda's "nails" :-)



Popcorn and Sugar did their job...
so far they are the only ones!


I warmed up the Chinese from last night 
and added some fish sticks and VOILA! Dinner for us old folks :-) 
Paula had gone to eat Mexican with Shelly for lunch so didn't join us...


Lanny picked up the puppy piles and I cleaned up the kitchen and then went out to put the chicken feeders away... Willow was in the nest making some interesting sounds. 
I went over to talk to her and thought she might just be hot. 
I petted her a little and talked real sweet to her and suddenly, "plop"... 
she laid her pretty green egg. 
Perhaps she was having a little trouble with the heat as it is... 
I like to think I loved her thru it :-) Anyway, that makes 5 today 
including the little one that I gave back to them :-)




So, we will continue with "The Chosen" tonight. We love that series!

Mom is feeling a bit better and even ate a little more than usual tonight. 
Thank you all for your prayers!

Goodnight Family and Friends!
God bless you ALL,
and Sweetest Dreams!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‚πŸ “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...