Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Wednesday in the Wood... June 22

Quiet Time...

“The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, 
and the knowledge of the Holy One is insight.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭9:10‬ ‭ESV‬‬

*****

Dad slept until about 4... just about right.
I got his stuff together and took it in to him 
with a couple Biscuit Roll Ups...


Lanny came in shortly after and we had our 90 plus minutes of Quiet Time...


I ended my time about 5:40 
and moved Max into the living room so I could make the bed... :-)


Fed the fur kids and then headed for my feathered kids...







One of my tomatoes... has a few fruit on it 
but is not lush and green and BIG like last year... 
I looked at pictures from the same day last year 
and my tomatoes and cucumbers were huge and covered with fruit...




The Marigolds are doing fine :-)


Sweet Potatoes seem to be OK...


Decanted the Water Kefir...


Gave the chickies the berries...


Headed to Oak Ridge at 7 to get Sadie...



We went to Food City since I was right there.
Got home just in time to put the groceries away 
and head back down the hill to an appointment...

Any guesses as to what kind of appointment! :-)


Well, I had one tiny cavity... he filled it and I am good to go...
back in 6 months for a cleaning! :-)


Got home in time to make us some lunch...
open faced Chili Cheese Dogs and Mini Pizza on Burger Buns...
YUM!



Then rest for a bit... Sadie worked on some flash cards or something... 
she always has something crafty going on... 


Ran out to check the nest boxes...
Popcorn, Sugar, Goldie and Coconut...


AND.... I think this might be a first egg!!!
It's a different green and very little...
often the first few eggs are small...


Yep! Look at that... I don't know which one laid it... 
I will have to keep a close watch on them until I see one actually lay...



For Supper we had Mexican!! Burritos and Tostada's...




Tonight is Lanny's night for sound at church so he left soon after supper...
he did pick up the landmines :-) 
and I put the chicken feeders away...
Willow laid an egg so now I have proof!!
Her eggs are bluish green and this new one is olive green!!!
Exciting!


Sadie's Mom came to get her around 5:00...

*****

Last night we watched "Ghost"with Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore...
Tonight I will watch a few Star Trek Episodes...
Lanny should be home around 8:30...

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless and Sweet Dreams!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...