Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Tuesday on the Hilltop... November 1

Quiet Time...

“For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us.”

‭‭Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭18‬ ‭ESV

*****‬‬
Daddy got up right after I did...
Made him two Breakfast Taquitos...



Back to their split :-)


Bread Day...





Ready for first rise...


Headed out to the flock...







Ready to shape...


And another hour for second rise...


Made Daddy some pancakes for his second breakfast.
Lanny and I don't eat til supper on Tuesdays...
Cleanse day :-)


Ready for the oven...


Harvested the rest of this tray of Microgreens for Salads...
They are SO yummy!!



Made Mom and Dad a Grilled Cheese Sandwich...
they split one...



The gate was misbehaving so he had to work on it...


Oh NO!!! Dead Chicken...


Just kidding, this is how they sunbathe...
first time I saw it I panicked!!!
But it's old news now :-)_



Love my Chickies and Duckies!!


They sure do love spreading out the horse manure...
there are SO many yummy bugs in there :-)




Max jumped in but then jumped right back out... 
he is blending in with the shadow...



Murphy is so darn cute!!



I sat down in the chair and they both want to sit beside me...
just didn't work out!


Left over MimiLada's for supper...
just as yummy the second time around!



Chores done...
I am ready to call it a day!!!
we watched Top Gun Maverick last night.
It was quite good.
We will buy those two for our library...

Not sure what is on the marquis for tonight...
I will let you know...

Goodnight Family and Friends...
God bless you all!
Pleasant dreams...

“He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”

Psalm 46:10 






1 comment:

Monday on Walden's Mountain... May 20

Quiet Time... πŸŒΈπŸƒ “Nevertheless I am continually with You; You have taken hold of my right hand. With Your counsel You will guide me, and a...