Friday, December 2, 2022

Friday on the Farm... December 2

Quiet Time...

“For by grace you have been saved through faith. 
And this is not your own doing; 
it is the gift of God, not a result of works, 
so that no one may boast.”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭2‬:‭8‬-‭9‬ ‭ESV‬‬

*****
Dad goes in every night to tell Mom goodnight.
They have had separate bedrooms for as long as I can remember 
but he has always gone to her room to tell her goodnight...


*****
Mom buzzed me around 2 to help her up to go to the potty...
Dad was up at that time...
I went back to bed...
 but at 3:45 when I got up for real he was back in bed :-)


I got his stuff ready except for the Breakfast Burrito...


Sat down with my Pack...
Dad got up around 5:15...


5:40...
Microgreen time...


This is one of the tops my friend Betsy sent me...
goes great with my Christmas Tree earrings :-)


Made the bed, fed the fur kids and decanted the Sparkley...


Headed out to the Flock and Fluffle with berries in hand...


Bunnies were ready for water...
their bottles were frozen!





Made Dad and Lanny Fried Eggs, Sausage, Toast and Jelly...



One egg so far...



For lunch we had Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Chips...

*****

Mom's Physical Therapist came around noon 
and is putting her thru the paces...
leg lifts, crosses, knee raises, etc.



Murphy wanted TWO bones...


Chickens come run-in' for lettuce...



Bunnies too!




Another egg...
that makes two today...


Put some lights on the little trees outside our back door 
(the entrance from the big barn)...





Lanny putting in some eye bolts for emergency water bowls 
when their bottles freeze...



For supper I made some Yellow Rice...


...opened a jar of home canned Beef, a can of Beef broth and a jar of some Freeze Dried Normandy Veggies... I just HAD to try them out. And I have to say we all think they are delicious! You cannot tell them from fresh which really surprises me!!!



Oh, and Microgreen Salad, of course!!!



Chores are done...
I am ready to get into my Jammies, 
settle down on the couch and cozy up with my fur kids and the Hubby...
Last night we watched The Robe...
not sure what Lanny has on the Movie Menu for tonight...
I'll let you know tomorrow.

Goodnight Dear Family and Friends...
We love you all.
Continue to pray for Momma...
when she is clear in her mind it is so much easier, of course.
She has had a pretty good day so we will hope for a good night :-)

God bless and Sweet Dreams...
Oh, Lanny just told me we will watch The Nativity tonight.
If you haven't seen it, it is a really good one!!!

Psalm 3:5
I lay down and slept;
I awoke, for the Lord sustains me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain... First Day of July!!!

Quiet Time...  πŸŒŽπŸ¦‹ “For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea. But the Lord is ...