Thursday, December 8, 2022

Thursday on the Farm... December 8

Quiet Time...

“Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, 
what is good and acceptable and perfect.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭12‬:‭2‬ ‭ESV‬‬
*****
Mom buzzed me once, but then went back to sleep 
and didn't stir again til around 5...

Daddy wasn't up either.
I got his stuff ready, except for the two Breakfast Taquitos...
He got up around 6:30!



Mitzi joined us this morning...



And Max!


5:30 Microgreen time...
These have been in black out for two days but I think they are stretching enough to come out..
Ready for light!!


I'll harvest the lower tray today...


Rotisserie Chicken out of the freeze dryer and ready to package...


I am having too much fun freeze drying everything in sight!
It is bound to be illegal!!!


I will package in mylar bags but I put it in clear bags for a little while just to be sure there is no moisture left...


Look at this face!


Sparkley Day...
and berries for the birds...

Fed the fur kids and then I got side tracked...
I was working on the freeze dried packages and doing some research and nearly forgot it was PAST time to let the flock out... they weren't too happy about it either!






Handsome Roo...


Bunnies got some Microgreens...
and carrots...




Made the men some Fried Eggs, Sausage Links and Toast...



Made a jello dessert for tonight...


Used some of the freeze dried blueberries...


Strained the Beef Bone Broth and put it in the fridge to gel and separate...
I'll prep it tomorrow for freeze drying along with the two trays of chicken broth...


Okra and Spinach into the freeze dryer...



Chicken Sandwiches for lunch...


Two eggs today...
Winter break for these free loaders :-)



For Supper we had left over MimiLada's and Salad...
YUM!
The only problem with it was 
there wasn't enough :-)



Chores are done...
It is raining cats and dogs 
but we managed to do what HAD to be done out there...

Time for Jammies,
cuddles,
and a movie...

Tonight will probably be another Christmas Carol...
I think George C. Scott.
Not my favorite but still quite good...

Goodnight Y'all...

God bless us, Every One!

Sweet Dreams

Psalm 4:7
You have put gladness in my heart,
More than when their grain and new wine abound.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... July 6

Quiet Time...  🦋🌎 “The heavens are Yours, the earth also is Yours; The world and all it contains, You have founded them. You have a strong...