Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... February 1

Quiet Time...

"I waited patiently for the LORD; And He inclined unto me, and heard my cry. 
He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, 
and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings." 
Psalm 40:1-2 KJV
*****
Well, Mom buzzed three times in the night...
I was just a little bit sleepy this morning :-)
Dad was up.
I made him a couple Breakfast Taquitos 
and headed for my Quiet Place...


*****

So, this is second day germination...
Looks GREAT!


And so do the roots...


This one is ready for Black Out...




Meds Day...


Out to the Flock and Fluffle...




Penny's egg...


Made the men Fried Eggs, Sausage and Toast...



Sparkley for the people
and berries for the birds :-)




I am working on a website for the "Homestead"...
It has been SO long since I have done this kind of work
and it is NOT like riding a bike...
I forget!!!
Anyway, that is why there aren't many pictures...
Lanny is also working on the freeze dryer again... vacuum problems..
I am running between all the "multi tasks" I have going
and keep forgetting the camera  :-)

Fed the men left over Mexican for lunch.
Mom and I ate Peanut Butter and Crackers..
yea, we like 'em!



The dogs are sure they do too!


Lanny and I took a short rest...
I needed to close my eyes for a few minutes!


Three eggs so far, plus Penny's...



Sweet little Bucky..
He DOESN'T attack me :-)
But seriously, Roo jumps me often but he doesn't hurt me.
I just turn around and GET BIG at him and he backs off...
usually...



Cleaned the Rabbit Hutches...




Lanny is working on the awning...
the wood cook stove will go on the out facing wall on the porch 
so the awning will add some protection.



For Supper we had Panko Breaded Chicken Breast, 
Macaroni and Cheese and Mixed Veggies...





Chores are done.
Kitchen is clean.
I am REALLY ready to call it a day 
and settle down on the couch with my Pack...

We watched E.T. last night and I have NO idea what will follow that :-)
I'll tell you tomorrow...

Goodnight Family and Friends!

God bless and Sweet Dreams!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday on Walden's Mountain... October 4

Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, ...