Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... March 29

Quiet Time...

"even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, 
but to minister, and to give His life a ransom for many." 
Matthew 20:28 KJV
*****
Up and At 'Em!

I managed to lay there an extra 26 minutes :-)


Waiting patiently... 




Today I will work on starts of tomatoes and peppers.

I am actually a few days late...


Flock and Fluffle and Fins Time...






Egg Hunt...



Fried Duck Eggs, Sausage and Toast...

Broken Record :-)



Tomato and Pepper Starts...


My perennial herbs are coming up!!

Exciting!



The work continues...

Countdown to Goat Time...



Paula washing her new Jeep...

It's the most beautiful BLUE!!!

I told her it matched her eyes :-)



Cleaned the hutches...


Took the Yuk Chuk out to the chicks...

no longer IN the garden, but outside it.

I have the garden closed to the chickens 

from now on thru summer...

It is time to start prepping for plants 

and these little composter would ruin it!



The Hospice Nurse came today...

Allison also came to see MeMaw...

I didn't get pictures of Kyra when she came Sunday :-(

I get all excited and forget my camera...


Ordered a pizza...

With nurses and visitors

 I just didn't want to cook :-)

Good excuse, right?


Dad telling Mom goodnight...


Chores are done.

We are in our Jammies...

Last night we watched

"Something the Lord Made"

It's a really good true story movie.

 About Doctors Alfred Blalock and Vivien Thomas....

Tonight we will watch "2012"

NOT a true story :-)

Mom was very agitated again tonight 

and I gave her an anxiety med...

Her vitals are low...

Keep her in your prayers.

She has up days and down...

One day at a time...

Goodnight, Sleep Tight

and

God Bless!!!


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... May 12

Quiet Time... “For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven… a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mo...