Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... March 21

Quiet Time...

"For Thou hast possessed my reins: 
Thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. 
I will praise Thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: Marvellous are Thy works; And that my soul knoweth right well." 
Psalm 139:13-14 KJV
*****
Time to get up!!

90 minutes of Bible Study and Quiet Time...

SO quiet that I forgot to take a picture of my honey :-)


Ready for some Black Out...


Two day Germination...



More Candy in the Freeze Dryer.

Had some extra orders 

and needed a bit more of the Skittles and Bit O'Honey...

Also some Marshmallows.


Banana Bread...


Baby, it's COLD outside!

Out to the BarnYard!



It's Tuesday so Lanny and I fast 'til Supper...

So I made Daddy a Big Omelet, Toast 

and Cinnamon Bread for Breakfast...


YUM!!!

Banana Bread is PERFECT!!!


Now for some Herb Bread.

I am adding Cheese to these loaves...

Customers Request!


What a RISE!!



Getting Candies ready for tomorrows delivery...


Herb Bread is done!

It's pretty darn near perfect as well :-)


Harvested some greens 

and it's treat time for the chickies...




Anna had just laid an egg and was covering it up...



Lanny went down to Oak Ridge Hardwood 

for a big load of mulch...



Putting down the first layer of the Goat House Floor...


Five eggs...


And two in the works...

Looks like it will be a good egg day!


Sparkley Berries...


Resting...

Scooping Mulch is HARD work!


Working on the Goat Play Ground...


For Supper we had Thick Pork Chops (cooked in the InstaPot),
 Fire Roasted Vegetable Melange, Yams 
and Toasted Herb Bread... YUM!


Mom is about the same...
not moving, talking very little,
but she does eat her three baby food meals a day
and drinks her water... I try to give her a few drinks 
every 15-20 minutes...
Continue to lift her up to the Lord...
He has it all figured out....
Goodnight Family and Friends...
God bless
and
Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... July 3

Quiet Time...  🦉🍃 “Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, having been firmly rooted and now being built up ...