Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... March 22

Quiet Time...

"Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: 
because greater is He that is in you, 
than he that is in the world." 

1 John 4:4 KJV

***** 

Wake up Sleepy Head...

that's been me the last few days.

I don't think I like Daylight Savings Time :-)



The greens are doing their thing...
need to plant a new tray every day to keep up with my orders...


Out in the rain...
Flock and Fluffle...


Morning Easter Egg Hunt...





Gave them a harvested Greens tray...



Lanny had deliveries today.
I made him an Egg Sandwich before he headed out.
Dad got up late and I made him some Cinnamon Toast.

Then for lunch Lanny ate some leftovers...
Daddy was back in bed so when he got up at 12:30 I gave him some Cheese Crackers and a Soda...

It's been way too busy today 
and nothing that I could take pictures of.

The Hospice nurse came and we tried to give Mom an enema.
It didn't really go well and we also tried to bed bathe her.
She is so fragile and cries out when you move her even a little, but she is getting a sore on her spine 
so we are going to have to bandage her daily 
and turn her every few hours...
I don't look forward to that.
Pray for her and for us.
We have to do it!

Gave the Chickies some bread and some lettuce...


For Dinner we had Pork Fajita's and Chips...



Well, last night we watched Patton...
not sure what is on the big screen tonight...

...keep us in your prayers...
Goodnight Family and Friends!

God bless and Sweet Dreams!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain... First Day of July!!!

Quiet Time...  🌎🦋 “For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea. But the Lord is ...