Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Tuesday on Waldern's Mountain... March 14

Quiet Time...

"and thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, 
and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." 
Deuteronomy 6:5 KJV
*****
Wake up!!

Mitzi waiting to start
 
Bible Study Hour...




Needs another day of weights...



We always have plenty of cuddles around here...


He has to type with one hand 

because Max insists on having at least ONE!


The Bread Marathon begins...

lots of orders to fill...

White Bread...




Four loaves weighed out...



My efforts so far:

5 Herb, 3 Banana...


Flock, Fluffle and Fins Time...




Three Duck Eggs...


Loaves ready to bake...


Four White Breads in the Oven...


Two Cinnamons Rising in the other oven...


And two Herb mixing in the machine...

I am multi-tasking!



Lanny said I NEVER have a picture of me,

so, here is ME!



OK, so I was all "cooked" out today!!!

We ordered pizza :-)

It was SO good!



Pepper sat on these all day 

so it wasn't until just now that I knew how many we had...


Plus one extra...
... makes ten for the day!



This was my day's baking...

tomorrow I will add the microgreens, some samples 

and some candies and Lanny will make the deliveries...


Hospice came out today and did an evaluation.

They are going to help us SO much, starting tomorrow!

Too much to go into but the nurse will come tomorrow 

and get things going. I know Mom will be so much 

more comfortable with some pain management and a catheter... 

we have to manhandle her so much to change her 

and it causes her so much pain...

Continue to lift her and all of us up in prayer.

But God is good, and this will be such a relief 

for us to have some professional help!

I'm good (haha) but I don't know "everything"...

Goodnight Family and Friends...

God bless and Sweet Dreams!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...