Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... July 25

Quiet Time...

"For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope" 

Romans 15:4 KJV
*****
Hello Tuesday!

Ready for Bible Study Time...






Lovely Green!

No changes, except I need to plant a new tray...


I have exhausted my supply and am behind :-)



Out to the Barnyard...


The dogs are on a routine now...

they can't wait to go out back with us...



And we had another visitor...

Snapping Turtle...


He is a bit blue 

so we know he has been in the pond for awhile...

The ducks were acting a little odd the other day 

and I am wondering if this guy was giving them a hard time... 

I suppose he could hurt them if he bit their little feet...

I will be checking the pond often from now on...

with the blue dye in the water you cannot see the bottom!




These two gals love their Timothy grass...



Banana Bread going into the oven...

orders for tomorrow...


The burn pile...


They are all waiting at the gate for me...

I have created some food monsters!!



I boiled a dozen duck eggs for some egg salad...


And gave the chickens the shells...

they get a lot of calcium by eating the shells...



Another batch of Kale out of the freeze dryer...

we got a LOT of Kale from Wendy and Toby...

I am good for several years I think!!



Lanny loves mowing with his Zero Turn...

when I tried I zig zagged all over the place!

I will leave the mowing to the pros!

Paula does it flawlessly as well!


Lanny and I don't eat til supper on Tuesdays

so for lunch I warmed up 

some left over Chili Mac for Daddy..

*****

Apple Time...


They love apples...



These two are SO adorable...

I sure miss Willie

but these two have definitely got my heart!!!



Lanny came in from mowing around noon 

and we rested for a bit under the fan with the puppies...

*****

For Supper I decided to make the Egg Salad Sandwiches...

it just looked TOO good!!!

Added crumbled bacon and YUM!!!






We got the after dinner chores done 

and now I am going to head over to Paula's 

for a little game night with her and Molly... 

we decided that once a week 

we would play a board game or fun card game... 

just the girls... 

we won't stay up past 7 tho... 

Molly drives to Alabama on Wednesday mornings

to care for her elderly aunt for a few days each week... 

and I am just an early riser and am worn out by 6 pm :-) 

Night owls, right!!!

I'll try to remember to take some pictures 

and post them in tomorrows blog :-)


So, 

Goodnight Family and Friends...

God Bless

and

Sweet Dreams!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... July 6

Quiet Time...  🦋🌎 “The heavens are Yours, the earth also is Yours; The world and all it contains, You have founded them. You have a strong...