Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... October 17

Quiet time...

"And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; 
that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, 
may abound to every good work:" 
2 Corinthians 9:8 KJV

*****
Hello Tuesday...


Dad got up around 4:45
but I was ready for him...




Went into Black Out today...



Lettuce babies growing...




Ready for the Barnyard Gang...


Lanny is working on winterizing the garden shop...


My chickies and ducks waiting at the gate...







Tuesday is my and Lanny's fast day 
so I gave Dad a Cinnamon Roll and Orange slices...


Made some Ghee today...





We LOVE Ghee... this jar is from last year so you can see how the liquid clarified butter sets up when cool... it is shelf stable (long shelf life :-))
Several of you have asked if I will sell it and I will consider it...
I know Ghee is rather expensive in the stores...
that is why I make it!!


Lanny is setting up the sink 
and extra washer and dryer in the barn area 
next to my Garden "Green House"...




Made Dad a sandwich and chips for his lunch...


Banana Bread done...


I was so hungry that I forgot to take a picture of our delicious dinner...
left over MimiLada's that I had in the freezer...
Delish!!

All the critters are ready for bed
and we are getting ready to settle down ourselves...
I am in my jammies
and Lanny is getting the movie ready...
"Bodyguard"
Kevin Costner and Whitney Houston...

Goodnight Family and Friends...
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain... First Day of July!!!

Quiet Time...  🌎🦋 “For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea. But the Lord is ...