Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... August 28

Quiet Time... 

πŸŒ™☀️

“Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.”

‭‭Revelation‬ ‭3‬:‭20‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


“Oh give thanks to the Lord, call upon His name; make known His deeds among the peoples. Sing to Him, sing praises to Him; Speak of all His wonders. Glory in His holy name; Let the heart of those who seek the Lord be glad. Seek the Lord and His strength; Seek His face continually. Remember His wonderful deeds which He has done, His marvels and the judgments from His mouth, He is the Lord our God; His judgments are in all the earth. Remember His covenant forever, the word which He commanded to a thousand generations, Sing to the Lord, all the earth; Proclaim good tidings of His salvation from day to day. Tell of His glory among the nations, His wonderful deeds among all the peoples. For great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; He also is to be feared above all gods. Splendor and majesty are before Him, strength and joy are in His place. Ascribe to the Lord, O families of the peoples, Ascribe to the Lord glory and strength. Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice; And let them say among the nations, “The Lord reigns.” Let the sea roar, and all it contains; Let the field exult, and all that is in it. Then the trees of the forest will sing for joy before the Lord; For He is coming to judge the earth.”

‭‭1 Chronicles‬ ‭16‬:‭8‬-‭12‬, ‭14‬-‭15‬, ‭23‬-‭25‬, ‭27‬-‭28‬, ‭31‬-‭33‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


🌻🐝

*****

This is just the cutest "new habit" 

that Murphy has gotten into...

He comes in every night while I do my

evening ablutions :-) 

and lays on his back

for his Daddy to tickle his belly...

SO cute!

Maggie, however,

is unimpressed :-)



***

Good Morning Wednesday...
Rise and Shine...
another hot one on the way!


Murphy is not feeling well again...
I believe he eats mulch and it hurts his tummy...
Casey eats mulch as well, but he has
a cast iron tummy!!!


Nestling in the bean bag!


And a puppy pile on the couch...


I am in Chronicles now...
lots of names, lots of names...
but I am trying to read it all
and it is surprising how you will
see a tie in, a connection to something else
just by reading names...
I read thru the Bible every year and I
have a "bad" habit of skimming over these sections...
genealogies with unpronounceable names...
It is in the Bible for a reason,
and I believe the Bible is divinely inspired,
so every word is important...
even if a bit boring sometimes :-)


Finished this one last night.
It is also big, 18"...


Started this one...
I tried doing the finger crochet with the big yarn,
and although I think I could do it 
my fingers have a bit of trouble going thru the motions...
SO...
I have ordered the giant crochet hook
and will give it a try with that...
Janie gave me SO much gorgeous chunky yarn
and I am determined to make things with it!!!


Day two germination...


Day four, and into Black Out today...


Day 9...




Ok, Ok...
I am heading for the kitchen!


Fed those starving fur pups,
except for Murphy...
he won't eat first thing when he is sick...

Sparkly Day...


And time for Lanny's Masterpiece Breakfast...


All the pups waiting...
even Murphy,
but he wouldn't accept a bite...
still a tummy ache...


Out to the Barnyard Crew...
Bucky is crowing up a storm (I wish)...
no rain in sight
and another scorcher in the forecast...


My fan club!


Maggie KNOWS there are critters in the herb garden...
I figure moles!
Their tunnels are EVERYWHERE!!!



Egg Hunt...

he did find one under there from last evening...





Maggie's on the run
for a promised treat!!!


She gets a reward 
for coming when we call her!



Fiona was only interested in a nibble of berries,
but Baby LOVED them this morning...



But I had to give the chickies a few...
they LOVE them too!


Pup Pile Patrol...







Getting ready to mow in front of Rob and Molly's...



And in the pasture behind our yard...
and in our barnyard pasture...
the goats and chickens love it when he mows...
I guess lots of loose grass and disturbed buggies :-)




Paula and I left at 9:30
for our Sister/Shopping Day...
she also wanted to drop off her Jeep
for tire rotation and oil change,
so I followed her down to the
Goodyear in Clinton...


The baby horse was laying down when we stopped by...
he didn't move and we were a bit worried,
but when we went back by on our way home
he was bouncing around and playing like
a one week old baby does...
I couldn't get a pic because
someone was behind me :-(


Tractor Supply for Goat Feed
and Horse Feed...


Big Lots (this was the way to the restroom :-))
to find some new pillows for Paula...


We went to Freddy's...
I LOVE the JalapeΓ±o Burger...


We also went to Food City for a few things,
made all the bread deliveries
and then picked up her car at the shop...


Came home and took our customary Siesta...


Maggie was in a MOOD!!!
and wouldn't settle down at first,
but finally gave us a few moments peace :-)


No supper tonight...
we will snack.
Lanny ate left over Sloppy Joes for his lunch
and Paula and I had big burgers,
so we all were well fed for lunch...

*****

Tonight we will watch
"Contact" with Jodi Foster...
not a disaster film but it IS about aliens :-)

*****

Good Night Everyone!

God Bless

and

Sweetest Dreams!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‚πŸ “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...